Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

FFF: Lost


I couldn't help myself. I knew it wasn't a good idea to meet you at lunchtime on a work day. But you teased me with the wicked fun we could have, and reminded me how lunchtime today would be our only opportunity in who-knows-how-long, and my feeble resistance disintegrated. It's not that I didn't want to see you - of course I was desperate to. It's just that we're so damned electric together that I was afraid I'd be useless for my big afternoon meeting.

Now, at 2:00pm, it's taken all our willpower to disentangle, hurriedly clean up and dress, and get back to our offices. As I feared, all I can think about is the endless passionate kisses, the feel of your naked body against mine, and all the sweet, nasty, and intense ways I *took* you.

Walking across town to the client offices, I tried to focus, but it was impossible. I was lost in the afterglow of our lovemaking. I walked down the street, seeing the two of us entwined in every passing couple, your look of ecstasy on the face of every passing woman.

Entering the client's offices, I was shown back to the president's office, where the attractive brown-eyed admin said they'd be with me in just a minute. She asked if I wanted a coffee while I waited? As she walked over to the coffee-maker, I watched the curve of her ass, and felt a growing desire, despite my recent lunch.

She walked back over, handed me the coffee cup, then leaned in close and whispered, "Can I please have my panties back?"

I smiled an evil smile, winked, and thanked you for the coffee.



The challenge this week was: 150-354 words.
The word "lost" must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

9 comments:

  1. HA!.. You got me with the twist at the end.. Enjoyed this a lot... Excellent post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I can imagine his evil smile. I guess he wasn't that useless for his big afternoon meeting, after all, huh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how men can go from feeble and useless to evil and wicked in such a short period of time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, what a great recap for this pic! I don't know anyone who would read this and not smile that evil smile with your main character at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story with an unexpected twist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And there I thought he was just a horn-dog. Great way to end the piece, but if I were he, I wouldn't give back the panties ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feeble and useless???

    HEY!!!!!!

    I LOVE this... and I certainly wouldn't give them back... :op

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete