Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

FFF: Perfect Angle


You were on your third orgasm...or was it your fourth? It didn't matter, I was happy to keep eating your pussy, lapping up your sweetness, while using my fingers to massage your clit and slowly finger-fuck you.

You shuddered and bucked, moaning that the pressure of my tongue was just right, and that my fingers were probing you at the perfect angle.

I saw the camera on the nightstand and told you to get it.

"Take some pics. Let's document exactly how you like your pussy eaten."

"Document? Why?"

"So you can show your husband what to do when I can't be here."



The challenge this week was: 80-110 words.
The phrase "...the perfect angle..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

15 comments:

  1. Another good ending. It seems like these pictures reveal a lot more about us that we think. I like the idea of her showing her husband and saying, "just do it like this!"

    Great entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that was naughty.. Very good, but naughty... lol ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. And she actually picked up the camera, too! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I just love that last line, that's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There has to be a sly grin with that last line... especially from a man who knows he's that damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFLOL! Oh that was delightful. Begs the question too... is hubby a cuckhold or are they poly? :) Betting on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last line probably shouldn't have made me smile as much as it did! Love your dirty mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she took some close-ups for more instructional views ;) But as always, that little twist at the end makes for exciting reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, a real whip-crack at the end of that one. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *giggle*

    Well that was certainly unexpected :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic ending. I hope she and her husband have a lot of fun with those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess some men would read that kind of instruction manual. :p

    I'd keep the pics to myself though. Sexy and naughty FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This totally made me laugh. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete