Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

FFF: Debauched


The first two sisters sat at the table, debauched and used up, as a curl of smoke drifted upwards from a cigarette. I thought of them as Ms. House-of-Straw and Ms. House-of-Sticks, but I was finished with them, and they no longer concerned me. They heard the lusty shrieks from the next room, and knew I was devouring the third sister, Ms. House-of-Bricks.

No matter what the fairy tales say, sometimes there's no stopping the Big Bad Wolf.



The challenge this week was: 69-99 words.
The phrase "...curl of [noun]..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

13 comments:

  1. How very creative ...like how you weave this so effortlessly....

    And I like that last line ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going through brick walls now, Mr Wolf? :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun story. It sounds like a squealing good time ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, makes me wonder if Ms House of Bricks knows what's been going on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't care if the Big Bad Wolf is an overused trope, it's still fun to see it used well. Thanks for playing along and happy FFF.

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) cute.

    For some reason, the Commodore's song "Brick house" popped into my head. LOL

    She's a brick----house
    Mighty might just lettin' it all hang out
    She's a brick----house
    The lady's stacked and that's a fact,
    ain't holding nothing back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha the song brick house popped into my head as well.

    Popping over from
    http://heavenlyorhellacious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. And this one gets my wet, wicked giggle of the week. I can't really say anything else that hasn't already been said... except that the CAPTCHA I just got was "bothout."

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you weren't quite clearly a big bad wolf, I'd be calling you a sly, ole fox...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, i like it. When I saw the title I though some pretty dark stuff, but this was just the right touch of levity to make it sexy and dark, but not quite evil. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! I love THIS fairytale! Mr. Wolf, when you get tired of the third sister, you can come by my place. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Great, great short fiction write-up! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete