Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Stealing, 7/10

From Sunday Stealing, via Freya.

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
Start the water, then get in when the temperature is right.

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, but it's probably been 20 years....

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
Not shower, but when my brothers and I were very young, I remember being tossed in the bathtub together. Fortunately there are no pics that I'm aware of.

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Probably, but I really can't remember.

5. How old do people say you look?
I haven't heard anyone give a number. A few different people have told me I look significantly younger since shaving my beard last year. But I don't care, and may grow it back at some point.

6. How old do you act?
Depends on my mood and the situation. I can be a wise old man, a horny teenager, a naive little boy, or some combination of those.

7. What's the last song you sang?
Not sure. Probably the last song I liked on the radio while driving.

8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
The International Association of Perpetual Horndogs. Oops, that's a secret society, and I'm not supposed to mention anything about it. So, no, nothing.

9. What are your plans for next weekend?
None yet. That will surely change.

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Mostly closed. But sometimes I find myself peeking.

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
Nothing. She's an attractive woman, but a reprehensible person.

12. Who's the sexiest famous woman alive?
Salma Hayek (as I've mentioned before.)

13. Who's the sexiest famous man alive?
Not sure I can answer this.... I just don't have an eye for male attractiveness. And no, I'm not afraid that finding a man attractive makes me gay. :-)

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?
No, but we have a crazy aunt.

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
Sure. :-)

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
I live near the city whose baseball team currently has the best record in the major leagues.

17. What is the most unusual?
Most unusual what???

18. How do feel about the Goth people?
To each their own. I care about what a person is and does more than how they choose to look.

19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?
Is this question supposed to be "Can you or your significant other fix your own car?" If so, the answer is "not really." I can change a tire and do basic maintenance, but if we're talking about getting under the hood and doing engine repairs, then no, not at all.

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
Good lord, no.  Everyone's karma is their own.

6 comments:

  1. 3. I'd love to see a photo. LOL!

    5. Oh, a beard! ;-)

    8. I like this society.

    12. Salma is sexy.

    15. More, please. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I begin?

    The beard? The horny teenage boy lurking behind the wise old man? Salma Hayek? The grammar correction?

    Max, I'm officially under your spell... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad someone else played, too!

    2. 20 years is wayyyyy too long.
    5. At least they didn't prefer you with the beard. "Cover it up! Cover it up!"
    8. First rule about IAPH, there is no IAPH.
    10. Okay, I admit to peeking too, but I always get caught!
    12. very good answer. I had trouble coming up with someone on the spot. I like yours better
    20. My sentiments exactly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I like all your answers. Except 20 years is definitely too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's all get in a shower with you! And Salma too.

    ReplyDelete