Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

FFF: Patch of Sunlight


The gallery was deserted on the weekday afternoon, so we took in the erotic photography exhibit at our own leisurely pace. We paused in front of the still life entitled "Like a Kitten in a Patch of Sunlight." I noted that the model looked very much like you, and you agreed.

I gave you an evil grin. "I'd like to see a side-by-side comparison."

Your body went stock still, as your eyes opened wide in surprise. "You can't be serious."

My look left you no doubt that I was completely serious.

I smiled to myself as you reached for the hem of your sundress. Then I thought of one more detail.

"No, kitten, move over there into your own patch of sunlight."



The challenge this week was: 85-135 words.
The phrase "...stock still..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

9 comments:

  1. I like it... nice response to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Max do you know I didn't even notice the patch of sunlight behind the model standing until I read your story. Pretty unobservant of me, eh?

    Nice story that brought details to light ;-)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geeze, another good story. I love the subtle D/s tone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, THAT'S a side-by-side comparison! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitten in a Patch of Sunlight? Well that's just about as sexy as you can get. I'd get wet at the name without looking at the photo. I mean, of course, knowing it was an erotic photo and not just a picture of a kitten in a patch of sunlight, which would make me go "Aw, wook atta widdle kitty." But I'm a softie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved, loved, loved this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naked in the sunlight, now that's how to enjoy some art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, to be the lucky kitty cat ordered into the rays of the sun.

    Very sexy vignette, Max...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a kitten wouldn't do for her master... ;) I always enjoy your FFF & this one pleases me!!

    ReplyDelete