Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

FFF: Man of...Rock?


The photo shoot was a favor to Perry White. I agreed to pose with the meteor that I had prevented from landing on Metropolis.

Jimmy Olsen wasn't available, and the curvy young photographer they sent in his place could barely keep her panties on during the shoot. I was used to superhero groupies, and Earth girls really are easy (and none easier than that slut Lois), but this one intrigued me.

I was curious what approach she would take - the shy proposition, the brazen statement of burning heat and desire, or the one that made me roll my eyes and wish for Kryptonite - the leering question as to whether I really was a man of steel?

But she surprised me, asking if I would pose for a few more without my red and blue tights. Wrapping an arm around my neck, she whispered that I could undress her first.



The challenge this week was: 112-149 words.
The phrase "...burning heat..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

8 comments:

  1. I have to admit I also prefer you without the cape and tights.

    Simply super...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool one, I like it!

    I'll insist again... we want to see a pic with cape & tights, and a click-thru without. ;)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best things about these FFF is to see the remarkable range of themes that people come up with in response to the images and phrases.

    I like yours, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely the most interesting take on this weeks picture. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this photographer. I woulda done the same. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great! I would never had imagined this take on the pic ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Oh gods! Love the twist. :) Max, that was great.

    ReplyDelete