Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

FFF: Anticipation


The leather creaked as I sat down in the overstuffed chair. You stood there waiting...motionless, head down. I spoke your name, and you lifted your gaze to meet mine. I nodded for you to come to me, and then motioned for you to spin around.

I peeled the thong down over your hips, slowly caressing the soft globes of your ass, then dipping one hand underneath to confirm what I already knew - that your pussy was gushing.

I could feel you quivering with anticipation. What was I going to do? How was I going to use you?

You'll find out. But not yet. I'm going to make you wait just a little longer.



The challenge this week was: 60-160 words.
The phrase "...leather creaked..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

13 comments:

  1. Mmmm.
    Magic and simple truths.
    Rock on

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me anticipating what will happen next. More, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine something up against those bookcases would be rather useful. I love his quiet control in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! Short, succinct, commanding. How lovely to read this from the "He" perspective...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was lovely max :) sped my heart up and made me squirm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh the waiting can be such a delicious torment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a delight Max! Gads... Makes me want to ask for more.Anticipation is such a turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry, but this was the only thing I could think about as your lovely vingette developed.
    I guess I'm showing my age.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLoyg3JKRQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, seeing that I was just reading a few tips from Babeland on pursuing that perfect blow job, what happens next sounds like a no-brainer to me. ;)

    http://blog.babeland.com/2011/07/05/divine-oral-pleasure-lip-gloss/

    ReplyDelete
  10. he..he.....make us wait indeed. Nice one shot~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait!?!...cruel sadistic bastard. :p

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well that made me hot. Loved it. (Sorry so late in reading.)

    ReplyDelete