Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TMI Tuesday, 6/21/11

1. How many states have you had sex in? How many countries? Yes, Oral counts! All sex acts – penetrative or not – are sex.
Let's see, number of U.S. states: I think 8, if you include D.C., which isn't really a state. No wait, it's 9, definitely 9 - I almost forgot my New Orleans blowjob! Number of countries: 4 (and only one province in my neighboring country.)

2. What do you think is the sexiest piece of clothing a man/women wears on a daily basis? e.g., bra, jeans, sundress, dress shirt, etc.
The sleeveless sundress. It looks great all by itself, before you even get to the erotic possibilities of easy access, etc.

3. Would you date yourself? Why or why not?
Of course. Why wouldn't I date the perfect combination of charm, intelligence, wit, rugged good looks, and sexual prowess? Oh, and modesty, I almost forgot modesty.... :-)

4. Which muscle do you work the hardest: brain, heart, mouth?
The brain, no contest. The thing is always running, and that's usually fine - except when it isn't, and the damn thing won't shut off. I've been told (and I know it's true) that sometimes I could use a well-placed bonk on the head to stop thinking!

The heart is a close second, with the mouth a distant third. I can be quite chatty in e-mail, but I'm very quiet in person.

5. Fill-in the blank: I am totally prissy (overly finicky) when it comes to:
Hmmmm, I'm drawing a blank. If this is the same as squeamish, then needles. I'm not a big fan, and sometimes get light-headed when having blood drawn.

Bonus: Describe your darkest fantasy.
Hmmmm.... I have lots of fantasies, but not many that I'd consider dark.  Probably something involving bondage/domination....  I'll have to give this some more thought.

Go see Hedone at The Pleasure Principle to see who else is playing.

5 comments:

  1. I want to hear your thoughts on that bonus question!!

    You made me laugh on 3) ... Yes, let's not forget modesty, I think you need more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're modest! Lol.

    And bondage/domination? That's it? I want some elaboration here mister! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I live near DC but have never had sex there. I have had sex in New Orleans, in the French Quarter even. It wasn't good sex though :(

    2. Lots of votes for the sundress, which prompted me to wear one out to dinner last night. It was pink, too.

    3. *giggle*

    4. I wish my brain had an off/on switch.

    You...quiet?
    *doubts the truthfulness of this statement*

    Have a great week!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't participate in this weekly fest, but I enjoy reading the posts.

    I expect the brain from you... your stories are great you know ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did not play myself because I could not relate much, but enjoyed reading your answers :)

    I think you're quite modest (ahem!)

    ReplyDelete