Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

FFF: Rattle and Hum


The adventure started with our impulse lunch-hour fuck in the unused conference room. It was all going beautifully until....

"Holy shit, I can feel you swelling inside me. Pull out!"

"I can't. I don’t know what's happening."

"What do you mean you can't pull out? Ouch, this is uncomfortable. Are you telling me you've swollen so big we’re fused together?!?"

We tried again to uncouple, but every attempt just made the pain worse. Then I had an idea, and reminded her that City General Hospital was right across the street. She objected at first, but couldn’t think of any better ideas. So off we went through the rattle and hum of noonday traffic, doing an awkward four-legged hobble across the street, finally collapsing into the Emergency Room.



The challenge this week was: 100-200 words.
The phrase "...rattle and hum..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

9 comments:

  1. Perhaps we can see this as a lesson that fucking at work is never a good idea. :)

    I always like a funny FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Doggy-style" was never quite such an appropriate name as in this case. :)

    Thanks for joining us this week!

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, this one cracked me up...... It's like the stories the girl getting her braces stuck in his zipper. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half of me is laughing at what the trauma nurses must be saying, and half of me is wishing I could experience the sensation. I know she says its uncomfortable, but still... I could handle it. Maybe not, but I'd go into it thinking I could.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another good giggle. Plus the fact that it happens. A paramedic friend of mine said the best of these was the guy who got his foreskin stuck in his date's braces. ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the laugh. He does look like he's in pain doesn't he? Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha *snort*

    So damn fabulous... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFLOL! Too funny! If I saw these two crossing the street, I'd turn around and follow them to find out where they were going. I guess I'd be following them to the E.R., huh? ;-) Great job!

    ReplyDelete