Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

FFF: Fistfuls


The cheap hotel mattress made a rhythmic squeaking as I held your hips tightly and thrust upwards. You looked down at me as you held onto the wall, your eyes half-closed in ecstasy. You may have been on top, but I was pounding you hard and fast.

I suddenly realized something was missing. I looked over at the other bed, and they were gone. I hadn't noticed them leaving. I stopped fucking you, and craned my neck to see behind you. The tall redhead had the short busty blonde pinned against the wall and was kissing her ravenously while roughly kneading fistfuls of soft flesh. I adjusted our position on the bed to get a better view, and you had to have felt my cock surge inside your pussy.

When you said you had told your work friends about me and they wanted to meet us for drinks, my wildest fantasies couldn't have described the way the night had unfolded. Well, okay, maybe my *wildest* fantasies could. But my view at the moment wasn't good enough.

"Hey, you two."

They broke the embrace and looked over at me.

I nodded at the empty bed. "Back on the bed."

Red took blondie by the hand and winked at me. "I think there's room there on your bed."



The challenge this week was: 150-220 words.
The phrase "...fistfuls of [noun]..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

6 comments:

  1. Damn, I like your way. Seriously sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that bed looks big enough for a cozy party. ;-) I'm with Cheeky Minx. I like your way, too, Max. Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know where you work where an invitation for drinks turns into this kind of shenanigans. :)

    Happy FFF!

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharp eye. And a hot little story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, where do you work? "I stopped fucking you, and craned my neck to see behind you." You need training to improve your multitasking! Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete