Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

FFF: Breaking Point


The game was simple. She had a big load of my cum in her mouth. She was not allowed to swallow, but had to keep it in her mouth. My fingers were coated with her pussy juice. If she could reach my fingers and suck off her moisture, then she could swallow.

She strained at the leash, but my fingers stayed out of reach. I warned her that if she spilled or swallowed without permission that I would find a new use for the handle of the scythe.

She lunged at my fingers, pulling the chain to the breaking point. As she reached with her tongue, one big drop of white cum rolled out and hit the floor.



The challenge this week was: 110-118 words.
The phrase "...the breaking point..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, poor dear; at least he's not going to use the blade of the scythe, I guess. A nice setup makes the conclusion foregone, and in this case it was a very nice setup, so I don't even need to see the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the scythe at all! Not my cup of tea - in general - but I find it interesting nonetheless. Is there a sadist within? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Time to use the scythe (which I hadn't noticed before).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwgh! Setup for failure! Good headgames!

    ReplyDelete