Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Entwined

I collapse, letting my body weight down on you...a thin sheen of sweat on our naked bodies. I thought my climax would never end - it was electric, mind-blowing, complete. My cries, and your answering moans as you felt me unloading deep inside you, are still echoing in my ears.

I slowly regain my senses, still thick and hard inside you. I tease us both a little longer, moving my hips and sliding slowly in and out of your slick warm tightness, and I can feel you playfully squeezing me. I finally withdraw and roll off of you onto the bed. I gather you under my wing and smile a blissful smile as you snuggle into me.

Even though our lovemaking is over for now, the feel of your warm body pressed into mine is still a delicious sensual pleasure. Our breathing is still returning to normal, and I run my hands over your body wherever I can reach - tracing up and down your back, stroking your arms, your shoulders...touching your face.

Running my fingers down your arm, our fingers meet, then entwine. Our hands, warm and soft, fold into each other. Absolutely perfect.

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful how you describe this moment of between you both. Oozes deep sensuality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect-sounding, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, these moments are precious, and your way of telling them is fine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect ending to a hot lovemaking ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something so simple can be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'I gather you under my wing and smile a blissful smile'. I like the way you see and feel things. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I gather you under my wing..." Oh, yes. That's exactly where I wish to be! xo - E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's like a fairy tale come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, blissful perfection...

    ReplyDelete