Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TMI Tuesday, 5/17/11

Getting to Know You...

1. What is your online profile name and what does it mean?
Max (as I wrote here) doesn't mean anything, it's a way to keep a degree of anonymity - a mask that allows me to be more myself than I can comfortably be otherwise.

2. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
I was looking for some phrase to describe myself that would hopefully be catchy and unique. And even though they're normally thought of as opposites, I really am both a mystic and a satyr, so I thought it fit. And if some people say "huh?", that's okay too.

3. How much of your online personality transcends into your real life? What's the biggest difference between the two?
My online personality is the realest "me" there is. I've been told that I'm much more "talkative" online than in person, and I believe it, but the online me is the real me.

4. What have you stumbled across through reading blogs that really made you want to try it out? Have you done it yet? Was it a good, bad or so so experience?
No one specific thing I can think of. What I respect and sometimes envy about many bloggers is their courage to be in the moment, go for what feels right, and have the experiences they feel they need.

And now, in honor of May is Masturbation Month...

5. After you masturbate, do you taste your cum? Do you like the taste of you?
Not normally. I have, by special request, and I didn't mind it.

6. Do you like to masturbate in front of someone else? Does that heighten your arousal or are you indifferent?
I do like it, and it does heighten my arousal, but it almost always leads to other things that I like even more!

7. Have you ever been caught masturbating? By whom?
Yes, by a college roommate. There were four of us living in a three-bedroom apartment.  I was all alone in the back bedroom with a Penthouse magazine. I heard the front door open exactly as I started to climax. I tried to finish and tuck things away, but I didn't quite make it. He pretended like he didn't see anything.

I think I've caught every roommate I ever had. I don't try to, but apparently I walk very quietly (the Sensual Goddess is forever threatening to make me wear a bell around my neck so I won't startle her any more.)

I masturbated every single night for years during my first marriage, and my wife never knew.

Go see Hedone at The Pleasure Principle to see who else is playing.

3 comments:

  1. Say that 10 times fast! "Max has a mask" :)

    #3 is me as well.. not so expressive vocally in real life, but much more loose "here". I think an online identity gives us a lot of comfort and security.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6. Lusty exhibitionist ;-)

    Masturbated every night and the first wife didn't know? How can that be? :o

    Happy TMI Tuesday Max

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Damn! I thought Max was your real name!
    2. I think it's good one!
    3. If it wasn't for the language barrier, I would be far more talkative too.

    Your wife really did not realize! And you had to every night! LOL!

    ReplyDelete