Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Lunacy

I can't help but notice that lovemaking is *significantly* better during the full moon. It's just more electric and more intense, and my orgasms are off-the-charts good. I can't say I keep track of when the next full moon will be, but it's happened way too often to be coincidence that we'll say "wow, that was *especially* amazing", and then realize later that the moon was full.

Going back to my TMI Tuesday, in the years of my first marriage when I was masturbating every night, I noticed then that my orgasms were *much* more intense during the full moon.

And it's just happened again. After three straight nights of "Wow!" (followed by a fourth night of "Don't even think about it, mister, you're making me sore!"), I realized we're just past another full moon.

Doing a Google search on "full moon sex drive" gives over 3 million results, so apparently it's not just me howling at the moon.

Does anyone else notice differences during the full moon?

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I can't say I've ever noticed or made this connection. This doesn't surprise me at all about you, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't notice... I'll start paying attention though and will report my findings!! I'm sure there's an app for that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the effects of the Full Moon both emotionally and sexually. So... "intense" is definitely the best descriptor... ;)

    ReplyDelete