Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

FFF: Unheeded


"Sophie, can I have a word please? In the study."

She was the upstairs maid - a sexy young thing (as were all my household staff.) And my security cameras - unseen, unheard, and unheeded - had caught her in a slight breach of workplace etiquette.

She walked in, delightfully nervous, unsure why she was being summoned. I decided not to keep her in suspense, and showed her the picture.

"I believe this is you, right here in this study, with the first edition of my published erotica?"

She went white and gaped like a fish out of water. She finally managed, "I can explain."

"No need, my dear. I'm happy that my words had such an effect on you."

I fixed an evil smile on her. "Now, if you'll be so kind, hand me the book. Which story were you reading?"

She blushed and showed me.

"Good girl. Now I'll read. You lay down there and get comfortable."

With an obedient smile, she started undoing the buttons on her uniform.



The challenge this week was: 160-185 words.
The phrase "...unheard and unheeded..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm... an evil and wicked boss!! Do you hire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't think he was being that evil or wicked, just happy the stories affected her. I'd probably react the same way.

    Thanks for joining in this week, Max!

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice short story. I always like the way you write it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, I love your mind! You are bad in such a GOOD way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and most enjoyable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sir,

    I'm writing in order to apply for the position of domestic maid (or is that slave?).

    Please find attached my resume outlining previous experience, positions, skills (including the creative use of feather dusters and other household items) and hobbies (I am a avid and voracious reader).

    I look forward to "discussing" my application with you

    With kind regards,
    Ms Minx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this take on the picture, it's a familiar premise (hot maid, demanding boss) but the execution is flawless and original and I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make me grin with your stories, but this time I had to laugh at Cheeky's comment! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete