Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

FFF: Virgin


In the gathering dark on the night of my eighteenth birthday, my older brother guided me into the unmarked building. He exchanged a few words with a heavily-made-up woman at the front desk, and I was led down a dark hallway. I had a pretty good idea what was about to happen, and I was all nervous anticipation.

I entered the room, and there she was. Blonde, beautiful, laying on a bed and draped in a white sheet. Even in my mixture of excitement and fear, I knew the look on her face wasn't lust or anticipation. It was resignation, maybe even a touch of scorn.

But she controlled herself and took charge. She shrugged the sheet off, and I drank in the sight of her gloriously naked body. The look on my face must have been priceless, because she broke into a smile.

"First time, hun?"

I nodded mutely.

"Don't worry, I'll show you what you need to know."



The challenge this week was: 60-160 words.
The phrase "...the gathering dark..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

11 comments:

  1. Yes, resignation and scorn, as if being put upon. That look on her face offers so many possibilities. Nice take on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!

    What kind of girl wouldn't smile if she'd get that sort of reaction from a guy when undressing?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now I just feel sorry for everyone. No one should have to lose it that way. Ah well. A very nicely done piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes... that's what I saw in her face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be kinda fun to be a prostitute if you could specialize in "first times."

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like a popular theme, this de-virginizing :P nicely done and happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, I took the first time theme and turned him over to the undead. Your post is much happier. Excellent work this week.

    And Pocket? Can I be yoru first first?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the first time ever encounter, always the most passionate. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice "first time" post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice short post... Hope she can look past her scorn and see the whole experience from "his virginal" eyes ~

    ReplyDelete