Once again, it's "Too Much Information Tuesday", hosted by Hedone of The Pleasure Principle. Go there to see who else is playing.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Good morning, you handsome devil!" No, not actually. Something more like, "Good lord, look at my hair." I've had a short crewcut for a few years, and recently decided on a whim to grow it out. It's now at a length where all it will do is stick straight up. The Sensual Goddess, in one of her less tactful moments, likened me to a Chia Pet (which I'm sure she meant in a good way....) And no, no pics will be posted - or even taken, if I have anything to say about it.
2. If you could take a class for fun right now, what would you take?
Massage. I already have more interests than available time, but this is something I intend to learn at some point, and I think I'd be good at it. I've already blogged about this.
3. What did the last text message you received on your mobile/cell phone say?
"Yes, picking up pizza. xox"
4. What was the last song you listened to?
What It Is, Mark Knopfler
5. What was the last song you sang or hummed (cuz it’s stuck in your head)?
Bad Case of Loving You, Robert Palmer
6. First thing you wash in the shower?
7. When was the last time you masturbated in the shower?
It's been a while. I really can't remember. But as I've posted, the shower was my go-to place when I was a teenager.
8. What color is your couch?
Hard to describe. Plaid, I guess.
9. Have you had sex on your couch?