Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TMI Tuesday, 3/29/11

1. Who would you call for bail money?
The Sensual Goddess. I think she'd bail me out, but she probably wouldn't be happy. (Edit: after reading this, her reaction was, "Not a chance." :-))

2. Your life has been threatened unless you do one of the three following things. Which would you do? Why?
a. Do a sanctioned and well-promoted strip tease at a WWE event
b. Have sex with anyone of your choosing in a full of trash garbage dumpster
c. Star in your own Girls Gone Wild video knowing that it will be distributed, for free, in your hometown.

Odd choices. I guess we'll start filming "Max Goes Wild." Of course I'll need co-stars....

3. What is your most hated chore on your household chore list?
I wouldn't say I hate any of them. Cleaning the cat boxes isn't my favorite thing, but it has to be done.

4. Do you perform any chores in the nude? Which one(s)?
Not really. Washing up, brushing teeth, and shaving don't count as chores, do they?

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Did you turn out to do that?
The first thing I can ever remember wanting to be was a trash man. I thought it was so cool that they got to ride on the back of the trash truck. Sadly, it didn't work out for me in the sanitation business.

6. One of your scars, how did you get it?
I have a thin horizontal line on my chest, an inch under the left nipple, maybe two inches long. I was a boy and it was summer. We were building a fort in the woods, and I was handling a piece of sheet metal. The corner of the sheet metal was sharp and slit my chest.

7. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Just the standard S&M dungeon gear - chains, shackles, etc. No, not really. A couple Oriental-style prints of flowers.

8. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep?
I've never been told that I snore or grind teeth. I do, apparently, talk in my sleep sometimes. Usually non-intelligible snippets.

9. What type of music do you listen to?
All kinds. I like classic rock, soft rock, blues, some new age, alternative, classical.

BONUS: Buried or cremated? Why?
I'll leave that up to my survivors. My preference would be cremation, but if that bothers my survivors, burial is fine too. After I've left my body, you can do what you like with it.


Go see Hedone at The Pleasure Principle to see who else is playing.

6 comments:

  1. LOL @ #7. That would be in your basement, not the bedroom!!

    See, if you had been a garbage man (I think they are totally hot - esp in the summer!), you could have done 2b. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to place my order for 'Max Goes Wild' right now. ;-)

    Sorry it didn't work out in the sanitation business. It would have been cool to ride on the back of one of those trucks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH @ the sheet metal in the chest

    Trash men are kinda HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Too funny.

    2. I'll be your leading lady.

    4. No Max, they do not.

    5. Around here, if you can work for a country government sanitation department the benefits are great and the pay not bad.

    6. Oww! So glad it missed your nipple or I would have nothing to suck. Oh yeah, there's a right one isn't there?

    7. :D ...sure, sure. I believe the first answer.

    8. ...and how is that different from your waking hours? :p ...just kidding

    Bonus: Just a suggestion-- save your survivors the heartache of trying to decide what YOU would have liked and most importantly cut out any reason for stress and arguments. Some of your survivors may want one thing, while others want something different. Leaving this decision open ensures survivors will be involved trying to win the right to carry out what each one wants no one will enjoy celebrating your life and sharing fond memories. Things will be stressful enough, make it as easy as possible for your survivors to endure the loss you--their loved one.

    Just my .02

    -H

    Happy TMI Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you can have 2 leading ladies??
    And I'll ditto Hedone's sentiment about the Bonus question.

    word verification: goporkin (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL at Lusting Lola's word verification.

    -H

    ReplyDelete