Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TMI Tuesday, 3/15

1. How old are you?
Old enough to know better.

2. What's your favorite color?
Blue.

3. First car you ever had sex in?
Not sure. Probably a little Honda hatchback. Not a lot of room, and I'm six feet tall....

4. Favorite rated R movie?
I'm drawing a blank. I'll come back and change this if one occurs to me later.

5. Favorite flavor of Popsicle?
Cherry.

6. Banana or apple?
Banana. It's funny, I love bananas, but hate banana-flavored things. And I like apple juice, and many things with apple as an ingredient, but not eating apples themselves.

7. Favorite Jersey shore character?
I've never seen the show, but I am familiar with some of the characters, as they're basically impossible to avoid. My favorite will be the one who goes away first.

8. Are your nails painted and if so what color?
Excuse me? I think some of these questions should be marked "ladies only."

9. Favorite animal?


10. If you could bang a Disney character who would it be?
Heh. I *despise* the Disney princesses, and feel like they're terrible images to hold up to young girls. But that's a rant for another day. Maybe Mulan or Pocahontas: women who do something instead of wait for a prince to come along and give them happily ever after. Or maybe Jane from Tarzan. Yes, I'll take Jane.

11. What time is bed time?
11:00-ish.

12. Do you have kids?
Yes.

13. Last time you bought a toilet brush?
I haven't the slightest idea. Maybe never. :-)

14. Double penetration (come on I had to get one in)
Another "ladies only" question. It would be impossible for me to be on the receiving end. I've never participated on the giving end.

15. Bubble bath or long hot shower?
The hot bath is one of life's greatest pleasures. Unfortunately I don't have the time to indulge too often. You can keep the bubbles though. Unless you want to join me in the bath, then feel free to bring the bubbles.

16. Can you speak a foreign language?
Not really. I remember a lot of my high school French and can read it passably, but I couldn't have a conversation.

17. Describe yourself in 2 words?
Quiet, intense.

18. How many tattoos do you have if any?
None.

19. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled, or better yet, in an omelette, maybe with cheese and a little sausage. Yum....

20. How do you get rid of a hickey...I need to know.
I haven't pondered this question in many years. *Is* there a way to get rid of it? I thought you covered it up - turtlenecks or high-collared shirts.

21. Favorite color to wear.
I'm a man, I don't have one. Whatever's at the front of the closet.... :-)

Go see Hedone at The Pleasure Principle to see who else is playing.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Yes, "old enough" ;-)

    I like blue. Nice color.

    You're NOT missing anything on Jersey Shore. Seriously.

    You can still paint your nails. ;-)

    I think the quiet ones are always intense.

    ~ Sweets (who will bring the bubbles if you're in the tub)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. Ooh. You're a tall drink of water ;-)

    6. I'm that way about banana and coconut.

    7. Oh my gawd, too funny. Don't let TemptingSweets99 hear you say that :o

    8. Don't be so sexist or closed minded. You could be a metro-sexual and get your nails clear-coated. :D Or let me paint your toe nails pink :D :D

    14. Oh Max...you could double penetrate me *bats eyelashes* ...you do have fingers, right?

    21. *Smiling and giggling*
    Yes, you are a man.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Yes, lol!

    #8 pink toe nails, wooo!

    # Big cats, yes!

    #10 Nice reply, I agree!

    #15 Love sharing my bath ;)

    #14, I'm with Hedone *bats eyelashes* too! ;)

    #21 Oh, come on!

    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The banana/apple situation is really weird. Cute though!

    I'm with the ladies on the bath. We might need something bigger though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I loved your answers!

    Yes, blue is a nice color and it's a boy color, right?!

    Funny what you said about bananas, i feel the same way about strawberries...

    Hmmm.. Jane is a nice choice...

    Quiet and intense is always good ; )

    I agree with Frenchy on the last one... Come on!

    R.

    ReplyDelete