Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

FFF: Kissed by the Sun


Every year my old college roommate insisted I come and stay with him for a week. I found that he'd become a bit of an arrogant know-it-all over the years, but we did share a lot of good memories from the old days, and it was no hardship to relax in his luxurious bungalow in Old Havana.

His wife swayed sensually, kissed by the sun, as he strummed his guitar. He urged me to get up and dance with her, and I smiled, downed the remainder of my mojito, and took her hand.

What the know-it-all didn't know was that I was already intimately familiar with the magical way her hips moved. He didn't know that his wife's panties were in a ball in my pocket, and that under her flowing skirt my cum was leaking out of her freshly-pounded pussy and running down her thighs. He didn't know that I would summon her later and take her again, before sending her back to him, full of my cum.



The challenge this week was: 119-187 words.
The phrase "...kissed by the sun..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, and he looks like such an oblivious ass too now that I've read this ;) Glad to see that Havana wasn't just me, even with the title of the photo and all. It's a mark of good writing that after one reads it, one can't see it having been any other way, and that's pretty much how I feel about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but find this very funny! (and pretty damn hot as well)

    Now I'm thirsty for a mojito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhh...dark, and full of passion (hee, sorry i could not resist that)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Direct, powerful, and very sensual. Interesting take....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the twist and turn! Her panties in his pocket! LOL! This was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! OMG! Too funny, too good. I guess the husband is not such a know-at-all, after all, huh? ;-) I enjoyed your take on this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot story in a very evil and ironic, twisted, brilliant way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny, sexy, and sad all at once.
    The story makes you look at the guy in the picture different. Like he is a fool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your take on this pic! What a dirty little....

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a naughty, devilish mind! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Yes, Frenchy, "a naughty, devilish mind!" I love it, too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! A naughty, devilish mind is so right!
    I really loved your take on this pic!

    ReplyDelete