Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seven Deadly Sins

From Sunday Stealing.

Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Hard to limit it to just seven. Let's just say my humility, and leave it at that. ;-)

Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
1. Time (too much is spent on the treadmill of busyness.)
2. Gift of gab (I cannot and have never been able to make small talk.)
3. Katy Perry? (Or maybe that goes in another category....)
I really can't think of anything else.

Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
1. Being made to wait
2. Ingratitude
3. Disrespect
4. Dishonesty
5. Narrowmindedness
6. People who take advantage of others' trust
7. Bad drivers

Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
1. Organize my desk
2. Stay on top of paperwork
3. Eat better
4-99. Various house projects (oops, that's more than seven....)

Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Very few. I have no interest in keeping up with the Jones', and would prefer to get rid of a whole lot of material goods in favor of a much simpler lifestyle. But that's a few years away. That said, there are a few guitars that I can't deny having my eye on (as the Sensual Goddess rolls her eyes. That's a sign of affection...right?)

Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
1. Ice cream
2. Blogging: writing
3. Blogging: reading
4. Facebook
5. Coffee
6. Chocolate
7. YouTube

Lust. Seven love secrets.
Not sure what they're asking here. Things I've done? (Not enough.) Things I want to do? (*laughs evilly*.) Since this is Sunday Stealing, I'll steal France's answer - I don't see lust as a sin. For the same reason I don't see hunger or thirst as sins - they're part of being human.

4 comments:

  1. awesome job~ i too like the idea of getting rid of crap. i find that just after i've done a big cleanup my mind is clearer and i seem to breathe easy. i love simplicity, hate ornaments and useless stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex, coffee and chocolate. I'm in love!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I have been blessed with that gift or not such a great gift of gab

    ReplyDelete