Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Massage Parlor Memory (Postscript)

(Continued from here)

Comparing notes on the drive back to the French Quarter, it turned out that three of us had opted for the $40 blowjob. My other buddy, when asked if he wanted anything else, pointed at his cock and asked if she would massage that. She did, and brought him off with her hands for no extra charge. One of my friends, always noted for his cheapness, was outraged that he paid the extra $40 when he could have had a free handjob. I just laughed at him, as I considered it the best money I had ever spent.

The Sensual Goddess notes with amusement that if we set the market price for a blowjob at $40, then I owe her approximately $18 million. I'm a bit skeptical, and figure it can't be a penny over $14 million.

I've since heard that Oriental massage parlors are run by organized crime, and that the girls are basically sex slaves. I don't feel good about that, but I can't honestly say that I regret my one visit to a massage parlor. It was a wonderful experience, and one I won't ever forget.

6 comments:

  1. Your wife has got a great sense of humour! LOL (I like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your one friend's outrage! Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I won't forget this story. An enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I also like your wife's sense of humour! :) Memories make the best stories, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny that she didn't charge him for the massage though, even a portion of the $40. this was a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn! Your BJ experience was much better than the one I paid $25 for at a place i Germany. My BJ ended with me jacking myself into a condom. Though, for $25, I guess you get what you pay for.

    ReplyDelete