Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Massage Parlor Memory (Part 3)

(Continued from here)

Heaven. Absolute heaven. I think I heard a choir of angels sing out. I had experienced the pleasures of the blowjob before, but not often and not in a while. I could still hardly believe that such exquisite pleasures existed in the world.

She sucked me in...swirling her tongue around my head...bobbing up and down...licking and sucking. I watched in the mirror, my toes curling in ecstasy as I watched my cock slide between her lips and into her mouth. And then I closed my eyes, to just *feel* everything...every sensation, every movement. I wanted to burn it into my memory forever.

I opened my eyes again and watched her suck me. I was badly torn. I wanted to watch everything - this was the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my life (yes, I've always been a visual beast.) But it was too much, and I knew watching would make me cum much faster than if I kept my eyes closed. And even more than I wanted to watch, I wanted it to last as long as it possibly could. So I closed my eyes and *felt*.

I snuck occasional peeks, but it was like looking at the sun - too dangerous to stare at it wide-eyed.

All too soon, I felt the welling-up at the base of my balls, and I knew I couldn't hold out any longer. So I opened my eyes and feasted on the vision. She knew I was close and hurried me along (damn her!), bobbing her head up and down, and jacking with her hand what she couldn't get in her mouth. I looked in the mirror, and felt like Hercules...like an all-powerful sex god.

And I came. Did I ever cum. It felt like some kind of minor miracle that I didn't blow her head completely off. She kept me in her mouth while I shot spurt after spurt of cum. She didn't move until I was completely spent, then she came off me and discreetly spat my load into a towel. Then she brought out a warm washcloth and gently wiped me clean. She left and told me I could get dressed, and I did.

I felt like a new man...like the sun was shining and all was right with the world. Back in the lobby, I was pleased to see that all my buddies were already done. We all had shit-eating grins, and the girls saw us out and asked us to stop by again. We never did, and I can't remember why. In hindsight, I'm sure we were the easiest clients they ever had - young, clean, eager, flush with cash, and ever so grateful for the touch of a woman.

(Continued here.)

5 comments:

  1. Easy preys. ;) Very interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow? that is exactly how i would imagine a blow job must feel to a man. quite the visual. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And it's not finished yet? More, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To watch or not to watch....

    Looking forward to the postscript!

    ReplyDelete