Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Massage Parlor Memory (Part 2)

(Continued from here)

Gulp. The moment of truth. It made sense - she couldn't solicit, I had to ask. So what *did* I want? And more importantly, did I have the nerve to ask for it? As agonizing as saying the words seemed, the thought of getting dressed and walking out with just a massage was even more unbearable. I croaked out the words.

"A blowjob?"

She smiled. "Forty dollars."

A wave of relief washed over me. This was what I thought it was. She didn't slap my face, and the vice squad didn't burst through the door. Thank goodness. I reached for my pants and pulled two twenties out of my wallet.

She took the money, left for a minute, then came back and closed the door. She removed my towel and put me face down on the massage table. The wall to my side was a full mirror, so if I turned my head that way, I could watch if I wanted.

She massaged my back and my ass cheeks. She shed her robe and climbed on top of me...straddling my back, then laying down on top of me. Her soft skin pressed into my back felt wonderful, and she moved her body sensually on mine. I could feel her soft breasts, and the wiry hair of her bush.

As good as this felt, I realized with horror that my ever-present erection was MIA. A new set of fears...would I not be able to get it up? The potential humiliation was too much to contemplate.

It turned out not to be a problem. She had tricks that I hadn't dreamed of. She spread my ass cheeks and pressed hard in the space between my balls and asshole. In an instant, I had a full-blown erection. I was both shocked and relieved. It felt like a magic trick - like she had pulled a rabbit out of a hat. I had an erection and didn't know how it had happened.

She told me to turn over onto my back, and I was about bursting with anticipation. My cock was raging, and I looked over in the mirror and saw it bobbing with a life of its own. She spread my legs and knelt on the table between them. She took my cock in her hands, bent down, and took me in her mouth....

(Continued here.)

8 comments:

  1. A rabbit out of a hat is better than out of your ass. ;) (in the position you were in!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I can almost see your expression of embarassment, apprehension and relief. I am curious to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit, Max. This is totally hot.
    Can't wait for part 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only times I've been to one of those types of massage parlors was when I worked next door to one. (All asian girls)
    I knew the scoop and was given massages as gifts from them a few times because we served as a sort of emergency security service.
    Not sure I coulda just asked like you did if I wasn't 100% sure.

    Anxiously awaiting the next installment in this story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool little trick! i need more info on that one. what do you mean she pressed hard. with what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's next? A camel through the eye of a, er, um, needle?! ;)

    Along with the others, this was very hot. Off to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. just so you know, i've tagged you at my place. come visit again!

    ReplyDelete