Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Massage Parlor Memory (Part 1)

I was in my early 20's, and on vacation in New Orleans with three buddies. We were all young, single, inexperienced, and desperately horny. We couldn't help but notice all the ads in the paper for Oriental massage parlors. We were pretty sure we knew what really went on in those places, and we wanted to find out.

We got a map of the city and saw that many were located in a cluster a short drive from the French Quarter. So the next night we got ready and went. I remember the tension in the car as we drove there as palpable...nervous silences instead of the usual boisterous banter. At that point in my life, I had had a few fumbling encounters, and technically wasn't a virgin, but I was very inexperienced, and sexually *starving.*

We found the Okinawa Massage Parlor with no trouble, and we were all quaking in our boots when we walked in. The place was empty, and the girls were delighted to see us. It was $40 for a half hour massage, $60 for an hour. We each chose the half hour. They took our cash and whisked us off to individual rooms.

I admit I was a little disappointed in my masseuse. I thought we might get our choice of girls, but we didn't, and mine was older than I had hoped (in hindsight, probably in her early 30's) and frankly plain looking with a bit of a thick-set body. But it really didn't matter that much.

I was equally parts excited and scared. How was this going to happen? I had never paid for sex before. Was she going to come right out and ask if I wanted sex? Of course I did (and desperately,) but would I have the nerve to actually ask? Taking the initiative in matters of sex was decidedly *not* my strong point in those days. Maybe this was a legitimate massage parlor and she would be offended. Or maybe she was an undercover cop, and I would be handcuffed and thrown in jail.

She told me to take off my clothes and lay down on the table. I did (leaving my tighty whities on...too nervous to take them off,) and she started the massage. I relaxed into the table, and it felt wonderful. She made friendly small talk, and I was enjoying it. But my mind was racing a mile a minute...fear and anticipation.

She asked if I wanted a shower. I wasn't sure if I did or not...hesitated...and finally said yes. She wrapped a towel around my waist and took me down the hall into a bathroom/shower. She ran the water, took off my towel and briefs, and guided me into the shower. She used a hand-held shower massage, and it felt glorious as she washed me gently but thoroughly from head to toe.

She toweled me off, led me back to the massage room, laid me back down, and finished the massage. There hadn't been anything remotely sexual so far, and the tension in my mind was almost unbearable. Was this going to happen? And if so, how?

She walked to the side of the table, and said the massage was over. Then looked at me. And asked if there was anything else I wanted?

(Continued here.)

4 comments:

  1. Interesting!

    Now, I'd love to find such a place for us women. Or I'm just completely cut off? Anyways, it's irrelevant. Can't wait to read part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Let me see? What else could you possibly want? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit! Wow.
    Can't wait for part 2. :)

    ReplyDelete