Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

High Leather Boots

I discovered something new about myself today. I had to go to the Big City for a day of meetings. While walking around the snow-covered city, I noticed that high leather boots are in style (in heights ranging from calf-high, to just below the knee, and even the occasional above-the-knee boot.) I had never thought about this one way or the other, but I realized that I like that look. A lot.

I don't mean in a foot-fetish way - I don't have the desire to lick them or cum on them or be stomped on by them, or whatever it is that foot fetishists like. And the ones I saw didn't have outrageous heels (which don't do anything for me anyway.)

I just find high leather boots a very sexy look for a woman.

8 comments:

  1. Agreed! It would be kinda HOT to see cum all over them too IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are sexy as well. I have no luck finding a pair that fits and that looks hot... hot enough to keep on during sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I love high leather boots too.
    The look is hot!
    Like you though, it isn't a fetish type thing and I'm not wanting to lick them or anything.
    I don't want a woman to keep them on for sex...
    Just think it is a sexy look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love high boots, too. Not necessarily leather. I remember fondly my first tall boots. I called them my "sexy slut boots." I loved them and wore them several times a week for 5+ years. I miss those boots. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. They ARE hot-looking, aren't they? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never met a man who doesn't like leather boots! Personally, I like them teamed with pencil skirts, twin sets, my specs and hair piled high. Actually, the fellas rather like that look too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mm yep Leather boots. I have a pair that can go over the knee or fold down for a below the knee peter pan looks. Yep... love that look too, very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love leather boots! I only get to wear them a few weeks in Florida, but I have several different styles.

    ReplyDelete