Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

FFF: Starfleet


"Commander, I'm asking you a direct question. Did you engage in sexual intercourse with the alien female?"

These fucking admirals. What kind of question is that? Everyone in Starfleet knows that one of the perks of exploratory missions is the "exploratory missions" with the locals. Yes, it was against regulations, but what did they expect?

And in this case...my toes curled thinking of the memories. The planet was a paradise where the locals had no sexual hang-ups or taboos. The mission anthropologist had never seen anything like it. This girl, you could see that the curiosity grew in her until one night she approached me lustily. Once you got past the green skin...well, let's just say that there were delights that no one back on Earth had ever experienced. The first time she showed me what she could do with her three tongues, I just about went out of my mind. We fucked every way I knew of, and some that were brand new.

"Yes, Admiral, I fucked her every which way to Sunday."

I had heard rumors of how they reproduced, but when she was ushered in, all I could do was gape...as the Admiral glared at me.



Many thanks to Lexi for filling this week. Even though she really is a stinker - exactly 200 words *and* a required phrase? :-) Well, count away, this is exactly 200 words, and contains the required phrase (however awkwardly shoe-horned in.) Thanks again, Lexi!



The challenge this week was exactly 200 words.
The phrase "...[A FEELING] grew in her..." must be used.
Go see Naughty Lexi to see who else is participating!

8 comments:

  1. I suspect a truly successful "exploratory mission" would need those three tongues. So damn fabulous, Commander...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to go where no man has gone before! Good story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we learned anything from Star Trek it was that Green girls are hot, and that sex with aliens is fun and risk free. But what happens is baby makes three?

    I love the cliff-hanger ending and started to wonder what the little ones would look like...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done! I rally like your take off.
    As commander Clinton always said, "I did not have sex with that alien."

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a riot. Definitely set the tone for my morning! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious. Gales of chuckles. And yet I'm a bit surprised you didn't just make her an Orion slave girl, if you were going for Star Trek ;) No, your take is much better without cheap shortcuts. Sorry for being a stinker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! What a story! Loved it! Oh, perks of exploratory missions... and the consequences. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only you could have thought of something like that! Green skin and three tongues... Great story, Max, I mean, Commander!

    ReplyDelete