Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

FFF: Double Dose


Looking back, my summer with her was the most decadent time of my life. She was a little older than me, and what a wildcat. I savored the time we spent at her Hamptons estate: golfing, tennis, sailing. Oh, and fucking...in every place and position we could think of.

One day we lounged beside the tennis court. She was steaming that I had beaten her in straight sets. I heard a rustle behind me, and she smirked.

"Max, you haven’t met my daughters. Meet Mandy and Brandy. Perhaps you’d like to play them. Doubles?"

My eyes surveyed one, then the other...a double dose of lean tanned flesh. I rose with a confident smile.

Perhaps I would.



The challenge this week was: 68-134 words.
The phrase "...a double dose..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

9 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a man who can take on double trouble from two generations of women. I like your style. And your stamina... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mandy and Brandy", *snicker*. And an estate in the Hamptons. SOMEbody's got some money to play around with.

    That would be quite a tennis match, I have to think, particularly if one was already worn out from three sets. Thanks for playing! Happy FFF.

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it about the power of a mother giving her daughters as a gift? Its the good side of the farmer's daughter scenario. To be let loose on the next generation, or to be offered as sacrifice to the avenging children. I wonder where this one will go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so love a happy ending. Particularly one which involves twin daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally think you could take them! Or maybe you'd be too distracted? Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the confidence... "confident smile"....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You stud!;)

    That was great. They look sort of snobish, no? They must have ball girls or boys too. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so POSH. They'd probably beat you at tennis and drown if it rained. Lovely bit to nosh on! Question is would you survive the doubles match?

    ReplyDelete