Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

On Handjobs

I'm not exactly sure how the subject came up, but the Sensual Goddess and I were talking over the weekend, and the subject turned to handjobs. I stated that the thought of getting a handjob does nothing for me. She found this hard to believe.
"Nothing at all?!? But it would feel good, right?"

"Yes, if properly done."

"And you'd cum, right? The release would feel good."

"Yes, of course. But you're missing the point. A handjob is something I can do for myself!"
And that's the crux of it. Of course a hand stroking my cock feels good. Good enough that I've done it *countless* times. The release is always wonderful. But with a partner, there are so many better options, that I will never fantasize about a handjob.

As a high-school or college kid, the handjob would have been acceptable, because *any* non-solo sex was something to be grateful for. But these days? I suppose I could imagine up a scenario where a handjob could be arousing. But not by itself, only as part of a lovemaking session. The thought of the handjob as a sex act by itself just doesn't arouse me.

Thoughts?

8 comments:

  1. Well, see Max, I don't think it is the thought of it that is supposed to do it for you, I think it is the actual handjob itself you would probably find arousing.

    I guess I have to disagree with you, I love both the idea and the fact of it, particularly when it is done, slowly, and sensually, and it becomes a sex act unto itself. Just like I enjoy taking control of a girl and teasing and foreplaying and masturbating her for a very very long time, edging on and off again. I think a girl is going to give you a much more effective hand job that you would give yourself.

    Probably giving as good as she gets, or better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the hand job since there are times my wife isn't up for anything else. She can do it while we are snuggling and she is sleepy and it's soft and sensual and different, so I like it. I don't want it to be the only thing we do, but it is nice to have in the rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something so sexy about wrapping my hand around his dick and playing with him. I get so turned on as I feel it throb in my grip.

    Giving a hand job also allows me to talk sweet and sexy to him or nasty. Mood dictates of course but as he fills my hand with his cum, all I can think about it smearing it all over myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand your point, Max, it would be boring just like that, but imagine all that could happen while you were given a handjob.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drench took the dirty words right out of my mouth! Personally, I love to feel a man thickening and hardening in my hand, registering the change in his breath, the desire lighting his eyes, taking control as I outline the other delicious acts on the menu.

    And there's nothing like a surreptitious hand job in a public place to make him rethink its familiarity...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say it doesn't particularly arouse me to give one, either--IF it's the only thing being planned. But fondling, caressing, as part of foreplay, teasing--thus leading to more...sure. Perhaps there is something also in a handjob in a public place...done in secret as Cheeky Minx mentions--that could be very sexy.

    And David has a point. Thinking about getting one, maybe not so exciting. If we were at dinner however, in a secluded booth, and I started to give you one very dicreetly...you might change your mind. And I would enjoy just because of the surprise element. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to disagree. I love it. I know it's something I do myself. But it's fun to be done to me.

    Really, I think it has to do to the circumstances. And sometimes, in our busy lives (mine with kids). Some quick handplay is always fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perhaps this is just something that I'm not very good at, but giving handjobs just aren't my thing. Sure, caressing and touching are nice, but then I want that cock in my mouth or pussy or ass. Staying in my hand? Um. no.

    ReplyDelete