Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

In the Mirror (Part 3)

(Continued from here.)

As good as this feels, it looks even better. You're on your knees in front of me, taking my cock in your mouth, wearing only stockings, garters, and high heels. We're turned sideways to the mirror so I can watch you suck my cock in the mirror.

You go about halfway down my shaft, then come up to the head...licking...swirling your tongue around my head. My hand is wrapped in your hair, and I guide you slowly down my shaft to my balls. You bathe them with your tongue, feeling how heavy and full of cum they are. Then I guide you down underneath my balls, and my toes curl in ecstasy as your tongue slides underneath...licking and slurping.

I guide you back up my shaft...ever so slowly...letting you kiss and lick every inch of my hard shaft until you get to the head. One of my hands moves to your tits, stroking and twisting your nipples. I guide the head into your mouth again and thrust...watching in the mirror as my cock slides through your lips. I feel my head hit the back of your throat, so I slowly withdraw...watching my shaft reappear, shiny with your spit. I pause with you at the head, then slowly thrust in again.

You can feel me swelling in your mouth, and you know I could easily cum here. But I'm not going to cum yet...I want to prolong this moment in front of the mirror.

I pull out of your mouth. Still kneeling at my feet, you look up at me in anticipation, silently asking for my cock. I offer it to you, but I tell you that you can kiss and lick me, but you can't take me in your mouth. And you have to watch yourself in the mirror. Oh, and you can't use your hands.

I continue standing sidways to the mirror, and you stay kneeling, facing the mirror. You reach with your tongue and give my cock a long slow lick from the base up to the head. Your eyes are locked on what you're doing...licking...kissing...slurping up and down the length of my cock. Our eyes meet in the mirror, and I give you an evil grin...I can tell how much you're enjoying the prolonged foreplay in front of the mirror.

I pull my cock away from you without warning. I grab a chair and put it next to me. I stand you up and put you next to the chair, bending you at the waist. Your hands grab the arms of the chair and I move behind you. We can both look over and see the perfect scene in the mirror - you're standing in your high heels, bent over the chair, and I'm behind you, ready to take you....

(Continued here.)

6 comments:

  1. Enjoying this series a lot! And this is strangely interesting, but I just posted a story from last night that ends in the same place yours does. Sexy minds think alike, I suppose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I feel my head hit the back of your throat, so I slowly withdraw...watching my shaft reappear, shiny with your spit. I pause with you at the head, then slowly thrust in again."

    Damnit, that's sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Still kneeling at my feet, you look up at me in anticipation, silently asking for my cock. I offer it to you, but I tell you that you can kiss and lick me, but you can't take me in your mouth."
    Smoking hot, Max... More, more, more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm1 Stop the teasing though... seriously. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a deliciously cruel tease. And your partner in salacious crime seems to love every minute... ;)

    ReplyDelete