Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Best wishes for a happy New Year to everyone in blog-land. For me, 2010 was a year of discovery and self-expression, and one of the most noteworthy aspects of it was starting this blog. It's been wonderful to meet such interesting and genuine people. I've enjoyed your writing and your pics, as hopefully you've enjoyed mine. Rest assured, I feel like I have plenty of stories and fantasies still to write - and maybe there will even be some new real-life adventures to relate....

I wish you all a year filled with peace, joy, and opportunities for self-discovery. Not to mention sensual and erotic pleasures.

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I am really looking forward to your stories, it has really been enjoyable and good writing. I'm also wishing you new exciting real-life adventures :)

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a most happy and sensuous New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed your blog! Glad 2010 brought it to us. Hope you have a wonderful NYE! Looking forward to reading more in 2011.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Sensual and erotic pleasures"? Now, we're talkin'...

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiest New Years wishes to you as well Max. I can't wait to read what you've got for us all in 2011!

    ReplyDelete