Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Handjob Appreciation

I appreciate the comments on handjobs. And I'm frankly stunned at the support given to what I had thought of as the lowly handjob. Perhaps I've been missing something all this time. I will admit that a couple of the sexy ladies made me tingle at the thought of what they might be doing (or whispering in my ear) while taking me in their hands. And the thought of the discreet, semi-public handjob is also quite arousing.

The Sensual Goddess teased me all last evening about handjobs, reminding me how spoiled and jaded I am. I was playfully threatened with a steady diet of handjobs until I fully appreciated their worth.

Playing along, I asked for a sample of her technique when we went to bed. I was already throbbing from the preliminary touching and kissing, and then she took me in her hands. A few minutes of soft stroking had me fully erect, and ready to concede that it wasn't the worst thing ever.

She grinned an "I told you so" look, then bent down and sucked me into her mouth. At this point, all thoughts of handjob pro/con went out the window. My hand wrapped in her hair and I guided her up and down...finally shooting what felt like a gallon of hot cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop, and kept massaging me with her mouth and tongue until the intensity became unbearable, and I had to pull out.

I brought her up, and we kissed and stroked. I laughed out loud when she asked me how I liked my handjob.
"That was a handjob?!?"

"Sure, that was a Canadian handjob."
I guess it really is true that you learn something new every day. And even after one sampling, I can say with certainty that I'm a *big* fan of the Canadian handjob.

5 comments:

  1. Hehehe! Now you can go for an Australian handjob, a French one, maybe an English one.... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lived a portion of my life in Canada and I've never heard that! Here is what urban dictionary says though:
    "Recieving a reach a round during a hand job and recieving two fingers into the anus while wearing a denim jacket in the small spoon position."

    Interesting, very interesting indeed...

    (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Canadian%20Handjob)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tara: She made the phrase up as a joke. I'm shocked to see it as an actual term in the Urban Dictionary.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been living here for over 35 years and never heard that one!!!! :)

    But it took one Canadian woman to make you appreciate the handjob. I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should start a research protect calling it 'handjobs of the world' lol. now that, would be an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete