Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

FFF: Surprise


You were practically purring with delight. "I have a surprise for you."

I smiled, intrigued. "More of a surprise than coming home to find you like this?"

You grinned and nodded, and I came in for a kiss...lingering, then deepening.

"Does the surprise have to do with the pussy I taste on your lips?"

You weren't expecting that, and your eyes darted involuntarily toward the wardrobe.

I kissed you again, my mind reeling at the unexpected turn of events. I whispered in your ear, "Someone's been very naughty. Maybe I need to administer a spanking."

I released you and went to the wardrobe. There she was, almost naked, arms held protectively over her breasts.

"Or maybe I need to administer *two* spankings."



This week's pic struck a chord with me, as the Sensual Goddess has been teasing me for years with the thought of surprising me by bringing another woman out of her closet. If/when that actually happens, rest assured I'll be blogging with all the juicy details.



The challenge this week was: 93-129 words.
The phrase "...held protectively..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

6 comments:

  1. Surprise, surprise. And two spankings! ;-) Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a pleasant surprise! Spankings are definitely in order. I hope the scene happens for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Does the surprise have to do with the pussy I taste on your lips?"

    Gotta love an attentive man...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Drenchxoxo. That line is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and simple, straight forward, very well worded, attentive man indeed.

    ReplyDelete