Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Top 40

...and Post #100

I'm stunned and quite pleased to see that I've made Red Region Inferno's list of the Top 40 sexy blogs of 2010. I'm not sure where the awards ceremony is going to be held, but I've got my tux dusted off, and I'm working on my acceptance speech. And just thinking about the debauchery that's sure to be at the after-parties has me tingling all over.

In all seriousness, many thanks to Aarron at Red Region Inferno.

In other random notes, Blogger tells me that this will be post #100 since starting this blog last April. That seems like something of a milestone, and I'll just say that it's been a lot of fun. It's also been a trip filled with surprises - I knew I wanted an outlet for writing about sexuality, sensuality, fantasies, and real experiences, but I didn't know how (or if) it would manifest. I couldn't be more pleased so far at how it's gone - it's fun to write, and the comments and feedback you've sent are extremely gratifying. So I'm declaring a celebration.

As with all virtual celebrations, the drinks are on me!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations for making it on the top 40s and for your 100th post! I sure am a big fan! Keep on the sensual writing! I'll have a cup of champagne, please! ;)

    Love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is reason to celebrate...Top 40 plus 100 posts.!

    I shall raise my glass to you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your well-deserved listing and number 100, Max!

    And the thought of you in a tux is making me weak at the knees. I confess, I'm something of an easy mark for a man in a well-cut tux (make that a very easy mark)... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parties and drinks on you? I'm there!! :)

    Congrats on the top 40, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on both accounts. Lots to celebrate about.

    ReplyDelete