Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

FFF: Office Party

I spent the office Christmas party mingling with as many people as possible. As the evening got late, I found myself flirting with Karen and Amy from accounting - both hotties, but straight arrows. Or so I thought.

When Karen jokingly bemoaned the lack of mistletoe, I asked her if she believed in Santa's magic mistletoe. She looked confused, but Amy caught on. "Yes, it's only visible to those who've been especially good - or naughty - in the past year."

I smiled, pleased. "That's right."

Karen winked at Amy, "Isn't that a sprig right above his head?"

I grinned as they moved in for a three-way kiss.

Twenty minutes later we were back at my place, naked, kissing in front of the fireplace...shivering with desire...eager for what the night had in store for us....

The challenge this week was: 107-127 words.
The phrase "...shivering with desire..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

14 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss office Christmas parties! This was cute, playful and good start to FFF for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughy good tones was in this story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, yum... Now, where did I put my magic mistletoe? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa's magic mistletoe? I love it. LOVE it! Ditto what Drench said. So cute and playful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good set up, Max. I may be availing myself of the "magic mistletoe" line in the next few weeks. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I have a dirty mind, because I figured "Santa's magic mistletoe" was in reference to his twig and berries ;) Gives "kissing under the mistletoe" a whole new meaning. Anyway, even though I'm a guttersnipe and you're a refined and honorable gentleman, I still enjoyed this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have mistletoe over here, but hey! I could start the tradition... in these circumstances!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kind of office party, but an office party with no mistletoe? Seems it did not matter, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFLOL! Now, that is the way to have a party. Totally enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a way to end an office party. I'm glad Amy caught on fast. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks can be deceiving. I liked your playing with the idea of "straight arrows".

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such a creative (dirty and lovely) mind, Max! I enjoyed a lot your story : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you guys hiring? I need an invite to next year's office party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh, mistletoe. One of the great things about the holiday. Great piece!

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete