Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

FFF: Neck


I'm marking you. My two day beard has my face scratchy and roughened, and right now I want nothing more than to devour your neck and throat. You're moaning loudly...both from the feel of my lips and tongue on your soft sensitive skin, and from the roughness of my whiskers. You know I'm taking you...marking you as mine.

You try to turn around and face me, but my strong arms hold you right where you are. I'm undressing us slowly...teasingly. Your nipples are rock hard and exposed to the cool air...your jeans unbuttoned...but right now I want all your attention to be on your neck...every nerve standing on end, desperate for more....

The challenge this week was: 111-149 words.
The phrase "...scratchy and roughened..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

12 comments:

  1. I'm sure I am not the only one around whose neck is their weakness. Something about the fine skin there just becomes so electric for me when hes sucking or kissing me tenderly there. Thanks for this. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt. It gives the shot a romantic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. Necks are never enough taken care of. And the roughness adds to the sensuality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a man who can seriously worship a neck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He really is into her neck, isn't he? Proof that the erogenous zones don't stop at the sex organs. This had an urgency that's quite different from some of the others; it's not violent or passionate so much as it is demanding. Sex must be had, but first, the neck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bit different from the neck shown yesterday, innit? I also love paying attention to the lady's neck; it seems to always set them off so well. Thanks for playing!

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  7. every nerve standing on end, desperate for more

    Nice, and he will not be denied.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *touching hand to my neck* i'm feeling it on my neck, too, and lovin' it... very erotic writing, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at "marking you as mine"... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gods.... Love the marking. Made tingles run up and down my spine.

    Rozewolf

    ReplyDelete
  11. very sexy and hot~

    i am reading your old posts, and they are all good~

    ReplyDelete