Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Just a quick note to wish everyone a peaceful and joyous Thanksgiving. I realize that today is *American* Thanksgiving, as opposed to the it-makes-much-more-sense-to-have-it-in-October *Canadian* Thanksgiving (which the Sensual Goddess is kind enough to remind me annually.) But regardless of when you officially celebrate it, any day seems appropriate to be reminded to give thanks and be grateful.

I have many blessings in my life, and many reasons to be grateful. Which doesn't mean that things are always easy (they're assuredly not,) but it does mean that the universe has always provided me with what I need to grow. I will say a prayer of thanks and drink a silent toast to that today.

One specific thing I'll be thankful for today is this blog. I had *no* idea when I started this where it would go, if I really had anything to say, if anyone but me would want to read it, if anyone (somehow having found their way here) would enjoy what they read, etc., etc.

7+ months later, I'm *thrilled* at how it's developed. I enjoy the writing and feel like I do have something to say. And more than just saying "enjoy", I really feel like I *need* this outlet to express fantasies and thoughts on sensuality/sexuality. I'm thrilled that people have found their way here, and I couldn't be more grateful for those of you who have reached out and let me know what you think, and shared some of yourselves. You're *good* people, and I consider you a blessing.

Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, we love you too, Max. :)
    Happy (US) Thanksgiving! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Max. Enjoy this joyous day.

    ReplyDelete