Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pure Evil

You were on your hands and knees on the bed, and I was on my knees behind you, pounding you hard. You were moaning deliriously, and the feel of your tight juicy pussy, combined with the erotic sounds we were making, were taking me closer and closer to the edge. My hands were gripping your hips and I was thrusting harder...more urgently...frantically.

I felt my balls tighten and the tingle of orgasm start from deep within. I gripped your hips even harder and thrust one last time as my cum started to spray into you. The feel of my hot load inside you usually triggers another of your climaxes, and this time was no different - your moans turned into shrieks, and I saw your right hand move to your clit...your fingers a blur, intensifying your release.

My climax finished, and my wits slowly returned, but I was still buried balls deep inside you. I hadn't released my grip on your hips, and I hadn't stopped grinding into you. Now my cock doesn't immediately deflate after cumming - I stay fully hard for a while, and only go down slowly after that. So I stayed buried deep, grinding...and realized that you were still cumming....

You were out of control...body spasming...pussy gushing...moaning non-stop...time continuing to pass, moments uncounted. I was both amazed at the duration and power of your climax - and also pleased that I could give you that kind of pleasure. Not to mention at the point of disbelief that your orgasm could last so long.

I finally started to release the pressure of my grind into you, and you started to come down. It was an amazing, intense moment. I finally slipped out of you, and you collapsed on the bed. Gasping for breath, you turned to me and said, "You're pure evil."

Now I always thought of "pure evil" as maybe this guy...or maybe him. But me? Really?

How could I possibly respond to a compliment like that, except to laugh and say, "You're welcome."

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Really, what else could you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a fucking. Pure Evil sums it up perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn...

    "Pure" and "Evil" are now my new favourite four letter words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was that your evil laugh? Oh... the images you put in my mind... ; )

    ReplyDelete