Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FFF: Cadillac


My whole body spasmed as I climaxed...pumping spurt after spurt of hot cum down her throat. She gulped frantically, trying to swallow every drop. Finally, content that she had missed nothing, she sat up in the passenger seat...an erotic vision in fish-nets, garters, and pearls.

The engine of my 1958 Cadillac convertible was humming quietly. This was my baby, and I worked hard to keep her immaculate. The attention I got at car shows made the work worthwhile. And not all the attention was from gear-heads....

I met Susie and her husband at a car show last summer. I know I wasn't the only guy who noticed her in her sundress and fish-nets. Her husband had had too many beers, and was acting like an ass. They bickered, and he stormed off.

She looked relieved that he had gone, and asked me about the car. We talked a while, and she asked with a sly smile if I would give her a ride. I playfully resisted, and she winked and said she would make it worth my while. Half an hour later, on a secluded road outside town, I was recovering from the best blowjob I'd ever had.

I lounged in the back seat while she explored in the driver's seat. Then, ready again, I summoned her back to join me....

The challenge this week was: 130-230 words.
The phrase "...humming quietly..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

9 comments:

  1. This needs a part 2! (nudge nudge) Wonderful imagery that "gulping frantically."

    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does stretch the imagination, doesn't it, when you see a car this immaculate. It makes you wonder what sorts of scenes might have played out in its spacious seats, what kind of debauchery it carries within its history. Cars have stories to tell. I'm glad this one was shared with the world at large.

    Thanks for joining in this week! Happy FFF.

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, love man who's ready to go again after a short break. :) Great FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I'd say she made it worth his while.... nicely done!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wamp in a Cadillac and so many possibilities! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, in media res, the best way to introduce a cum shot ;) This could have been very banal, but the way you wrote it elevated it out of that category completely. Victory!

    ReplyDelete