Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Young Mom (Part 2)

Fantasy continued:

I've never claimed to be a psychic, but I was certain what the next step was going to be - and I was right. I had meetings the rest of the day and didn't see her. I knew she was going through some serious turmoil and soul-searching, trying to reconcile the carefully-cultivated image of the good wife and mother with the sexy young woman who still wanted to be taken and fucked.

I was in my office early the next morning, and I noticed that she was already there when I arrived. She must have been watching for me, because she appeared at my door, looking a little nervous and hesitant, and asked if we could talk. I said nothing for a moment, just admiring her with a smile. She was wearing a navy skirt and a white blouse unbuttoned just to the start of her cleavage. I suggested we walk over to Starbucks for a coffee, and she agreed. Once out on the street, we could talk freely, and she started the speech she had been rehearsing.

"Look, I'm not sure what happened yesterday, but it can never happen again. I'm married, and I have a little girl, and...."

I cut her off. "I know you have a family, and I'm not taking you away from that. I have a family too. This isn't about that. This is about the fact that you've been giving off very clear signals that you're not getting the attention you need as a woman. The orgasm I gave you yesterday was the best one you've had in a long time."

I paused here to gauge her reaction to this, and I knew by her face that I was right, so I continued. "It turned me on a lot yesterday to be able to give you that kind of pleasure. I want to give you a lot more, but you have to tell me you want it. So think about it. I'm not taking you away from your husband or your baby. I'm just giving you something I think you want."

She was clearly conflicted, and said "Thank you...but it was still a mistake...and I still can't..." I said that was fine, it was her decision, and nothing would happen without her consent. We got our coffees, and returned to work, talking of work projects, etc.

I lef that day without seeing her again, and had no contact with her until the next week, when I had to spend a day at that office again. Sure enough, she asked if we could review the next draft of her paper. I agreed, and we sat down and read through it together, in the same position as our encounter of the week before. She was close, but she didn't touch me with her leg, and I made no effort to touch her. But the air was thick with tension. She wanted me to initiate it this time, but I stayed focused on the work at hand. After all, she was married with a kid and couldn't...

When we reached the end of her paper, I made a few last suggestions, and indicated that we were done. She stood up, trying to hide her disappointment. As she started walking toward the door, I stopped her with a sharp "Amy." She stopped instantly, facing away from me. I moved behind her, put my hands on her shoulders, and whispered in her ear.

"I didn't touch you just now because you haven't told me you wanted me to. I'll tell you what, I have to work a little late tonight. I'm going to leave at 6:00, and I'm going to take the stairs down instead of the elevator. You can tell me you want it by being in the stairwell outside the 15th floor entrance."

Very few people ever took the stairs unless there was a fire drill, so I figured we would have privacy - but it was also a little risky, which was part of the attraction. I was pretty sure she'd be there, but I wasn't certain, and the anticipation was exquisite for the rest of the day.

I got caught up on the phone, and it was 6:10 by the time I was ready to leave. I entered the stairwell at the 18th floor full of anticipation. Would she be there? Descending from the 16th, there she was, right where I asked her to be. She gave me a nervous smile. "I wondered if you were going to leave me here..." I walked up to her, smiling broadly. "I wouldn't do that." I moved closer. "Can I touch you?" She nodded "yes."

I took her hands in mine and backed her up against the wall. My body pressed up against hers, I whispered in her ear. "You like how I make you feel." It was a statement, not a question. "Yes."

"And you want me to take you." "Yes."

"How do you want me to take you?" "Any way you want."

Perfect.

I crushed her against the wall and kissed her hard. My tongue pushed forcefully into her mouth, and she opened to accept it. My right hand moved immediately to those big breasts I'd been admiring for so long. I squeezed them eagerly through her thin cotton sweater, thinking they were probably the biggest I'd ever had my hands on. We continued kissing frantically as my hand moved under the sweater, pushing it up and fumbling with her bra. The bra felt lacey, but I didn't have time to admire it, I just wanted it out of the way. I lifted the bottom up, and her breasts spilled out into my hands.

Wow. They were big and soft and wonderful. They were all natural, and filled up my hands. Her nipples were big and swollen, and I pulled and pinched them, making her moan into my mouth. I couldn't resist, I had to suck them. I broke the kiss and looked down at her tits in my hands. Absolutely magnificent...full and round, huge areolas, and nipples like little thumbs. I continued pulling and pinching them as I leaned down to take one in my mouth.

She went absolutely crazy when my lips wrapped around her nipple and I sucked it in deep. I don't know if she was just very turned-on by this encounter, or if it had to do with her recent nursing, or if that's just the way she was, but I've never been with anyone with such sensitive nipples. She moaned deep in her throat, and held my head to her breast. I licked and sicked one, then switched to the other, my fingers pinching the free nipple without mercy. I kissed her chest and between her tits, then went back to mauling her nipples with my lips and tongue.

With one hand, I cupped and squeezed her ass through her skirt, then under it. Her panties felt like the same lace material as the bra, and I smiled to think that she had dressed up for me - these weren't the plain cotton panties of last week. I slid my hand into her panties, first squeezing her bare ass, and then moving around to cup her pussy. Just like last week, she was soaking wet.

I yanked her panties down to her ankles, and helped her step out of them. I looked her in the eye as I stuffed them in my pocket, then I moved to her breast again, sucking her nipples hard. With my right hand, I circled her clit, then thrust two fingers deep into her snatch. I slid my fingers slowly in and out of her pussy, as I mauled her tits.

She was moaning and whimpering, and I realized we were making too much noise. We were alone, but in a public place where we could be walked in on. I realized we couldn't stay here much longer, but I could certainly get her off. I looked up and shushed her, then took a nipple back into my mouth. Now I alternated licks and sucks with soft bites, using my teeth lightly on her sensitive bud. As I did this, I slid my fingers out of her soaking wet pussy, then moved back and under to rim her asshole. I felt her tense and buck, and as her orgasm started, I slid my middle finger one knuckle deep into her ass.

She absolutely exploded. I pushed her tightly to the wall and sucked her nipple for all I was worth as she rocked and spasmed against me. Her tight little ass clamped down on my finger, and I felt a gush of pussy juice on my hand. She was clutching me and screaming out loud as I continued to bore down on her nipple and her asshole, and I just hoped that no one would pick this moment to use the stairs.

Finally she started coming down from her peak, and I eased back on the intensity. I finally released her nipple, slid my finger out of her ass, and moved up to kiss her neck and jawline, then moved in for a deep open-mouth tongue kiss. She kissed me like a wild woman, wrapping her arms around me and thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

We finally broke the kiss, and she slumped against my shoulder with a "my god..." I helped her get presentable, but she quickly realized that I had her panties. She looked at me pleadingly, but I smiled and nodded "no."

Then she started with a realization and looked up at me sheepishly. "I haven't done anything for you yet...."

"Don't worry, you will. And soon."

(Continued here.)

5 comments:

  1. Fan-freaking-tastic. I'll be waiting (im)patiently for part 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hot and exciting! C'mon, don't make us wait too long. Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think I just need to use the stairs more often, you never know what may happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not many things beat a finger fucking combined with a devouring of the nipples and done in the stairwell, well WOW....can't wait for Part 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo good! Like GoodWill, I'll be waiting impatiently for part 3!

    ReplyDelete