Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

FFF: Poker Night


I always looked forward to poker night at Tim's. And how I fantasized about his cock-teasing girlfriend. She would bounce into the room with drinks and snacks, flirtatiously asking if there was anything else she could do for us.

One night, with too many drinks taking hold of my better judgment, I held her gaze when she asked that question and winked, "You could be on your knees for us, slut."

She froze, blushed, then looked at Tim. With the trace of a smile, he nodded.

The challenge this week was: 60-90 words.
The phrase "...taking hold..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

7 comments:

  1. Hell, I still need to do mine and all I wanna do is play a few hands of poker now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have frozen and blushed as well! (and then complied, hehe)

    I like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops. A comment like that could SO easily blow up in one's face. Instead it looks like it's going to wind up with him blowing up in her face (or her face blowing him? You take your pick of phrase). Anyway, a fun night is no doubt going to be had by all.

    Glad you joined us this week, Max! Happy FFF. Too bad you didn't get your farmer's daughter like you were hoping for last week.

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much more fun than poker.

    Or should I have lead with, "Poker? I don't even know 'er."

    Actually, now that I think about it, the two activities could somehow be integrated if one worked at it. Homework for next week: a poker game that you can play at gangbangs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a great thought vector. In my former live I might have thought that very thing.
    The game could take on a whole new charm. Sort of like a drinking game... hehehe drinking game. Win and you have a choice a blow job or the pot. Might be worth trying some night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tim is a generous friend, isn't he?
    I enjoyed a lot reading your story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "He nodded" I think ending is perfect as it shows that they may have been wishing for this all along. And what good friends they are. Is this what Martha Stuart would call "being the perfect hostess"?

    ReplyDelete