Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sharing the Taste

I thrust deep into you and hold myself there. I feel your hand move down and touch the base of my cock....touching where we become one, then touching your pussy lips spread wide around my thick shaft. Your hand is actively moving, and I wonder what you're doing.

I don't have to wonder long. You bring your fingers to your mouth and suck them in, tasting your sweet juice. Your raw sensuality makes me smile. You don't want to miss a single sensation - and neither do I. I move in to kiss you hard, my tongue driving into your mouth and tasting you. Then your hand moves down, gathers more juice, and you bring it up and offer it my mouth. I suck your fingers in, cleaning your sweet nectar from your fingertips. I kiss you again, and we share the taste...our bodies locked tightly together....

4 comments:

  1. Sharing is such a beautiful thing!
    I have to say that this post did strike a chord too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... this is so hot! She offering him her taste and he gladly accepting it, enjoying it, wanting more of her... I liked it very much!
    And the thought of bodies locked tightly together you left in the end...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHHmmm! So nice, intense and yet tender!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, so yummy. One of my favorite things to do. :)

    ReplyDelete