Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In the Shower (Part 1)

I wake up groggy and momentarily disoriented. And then I remember last night and smile. Of course...I'm in your apartment, in your bed. And the memories of everything we did last night makes my cock start to twitch... But rolling over, I see that your side of the bed is empty.

Then I hear the shower running...and I decide I need some more of you...right now.

I walk down the hall to the bathroom. The door is cracked open, and I open it slowly and quietly, hoping to surprise you. I can see your outline through the smoky glass of the shower stall - you seem to be facing away from me, standing under the running water and washing your hair. As far as I know, you're not aware that I'm here. Perfect.

In one quick motion, I slide open the door to the shower stall, close it behind me, and wrap my arms around you from behind. You jump, obviously started, but then you turn your head and see me, and you relax backwards into my arms. The warm water feels wonderful, as does the feel of your wet slippery body pressed into mine. The smell of your shampoo is fresh and flowery.

You start to speak, but I whisper "sssshhh" in your ear and put my left hand over your mouth. "Quiet, baby. Relax."

I feel you relax into me, and I hear you softly moan as you wiggle your ass back into my crotch. My cock is about at half mast and the feel of your soft ass cheeks against my cock is making it grow rapidly. My left hand stays over your mouth as my right hand moves to your breasts. They feel so nice here in the shower...full and round, wet, soapy... I cup one, then the other, squeezing gently. My fingers move to your nipples, pulling and pinching them until they're hard as little pebbles.

My cock is now fully erect and throbbing, and you're moving your hips so that my cock slides up and down the crack of your ass. Damn that feels good, and I grab your hips and pull you back against me. I whisper in your ear, "You feel how hard I am?" You nod.

"I'm going to give it to you. But first, I think you should clean me up...especially after all we did last night...."

(Continued here.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, let me wash you after all we did last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm!! Do we get to know what you did last night? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love showering with my lover. It can be so sensual and sexy and this is exactly that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... warm water, slippery bodies...
    Hot.

    ReplyDelete