Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

FFF: Canvas


I sat at the easel and inspected my finished work. How hard I had tried to capture her image...not only the curves of her body, but her passion, grace and fire.

I had sketched her from every angle, and finally settled on a rear angle. I had probably exaggerated the roundness of her ass, but I couldn't help myself. Those soft globes mesmerized me. The exquisite memories of bending her over and taking her from behind...the whimpering and loud moans she made when I grabbed her hips and pounded her.

Best of all was when I would order her to spread her cheeks. She would reach back and spread her ass wide...knowing what was coming. I would withdraw from her pussy and push my cock slowly into her tight ass. She would groan softly as my big head pushed in...and her groans would get louder as each inch of my shaft threatened to split her apart.

Too many memories...too much pain. I threw the canvas to the floor, crushed it beneath my feet, and stuffed it in the trashcan.

The challenge this week was: 150-180 words.
The phrase "...passion, grace and fire..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

6 comments:

  1. Now *that* was unexpected. We can never quite tell what memories are going to do to us, can we? But then, artists are notoriously temperamental. :)

    Still, I enjoyed this take. Thanks for playing, Max.

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes, I remember destroying bits of art and prose in a temperamental fit and then regretting it years down the road when it couldn't be saved....very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Max. That's the reason why I'm always waiting for your next story... Very well done, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stories!! Ass adoration... ;) Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw... I was so hoping for a happy story. It's great though; it has you thinking it's just your normal, run-of-the-mill FFF, and then suddenly, wham, frying pan to the head and you're down and wondering what hit you. And who's going to complain about the inclusion of anal, I ask you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! after reading the post with its surprising end, and the comments above, I have to smile and laugh! Well done, dear Max!

    ReplyDelete