Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Voyeur ISO.... (Part 1)

I make occasional day trips to the big city for work. While there's a fun energy about being in the city, it's not like I'm hitting the clubs with super-models - it's a busy work day. I'm up very early, there's almost always a full day of client meetings, then maybe a few minutes to walk around before getting on the train and getting out of town and heading for home.

Before my trip last week, I decided to see if I could add a little spice to the day. A couple days before the trip, I posted the following ad on Craigslist:
Voyeur(M) ISO Exhibitionist(F)
-----
Do you enjoy showing off? Are you a little (or more than a little) daring? I'm looking for a playmate late Thursday afternoon in the Financial District. Tell me a little bit about yourself and what you like, and let's have some fun.

I posted my ad Tuesday afternoon, and by Wednesday lunch I had gotten the predictable array of spam, but nothing even remotely promising. Then, late in the afternoon, I got a brief e-mail that sounded promising.
I love showing off, and I would describe myself as very daring. I work in the Financial District. What did you have in mind?

I responded immediately:
Here's an idea - I know a Starbucks with a fairly secluded seating area, and it's usually not very crowded in the late afternoon. I'll be sitting with my coffee, reading my newspaper. You'll come in, get a drink, and sit down near me. You'll be wearing a sundress or skirt. Your legs might inadvertently open...and I'll be watching. We'll be sitting so that only I can see - no need for you to flash the world. I won't touch you - this is strictly a voyeur/exhibitionist fantasy.

I closed by giving her a brief description of myself, the address of the Starbucks, and my cell phone number.

I sent the e-mail, and then spent the rest of the evening checking my inbox every 20 seconds. No response. And none when I woke up early the next morning. Arriving in the city, my morning was one meeting after the next. I forgot that I had silenced my phone, and didn't realize I had a text message until after lunch.
I love your idea. Is 4:45 okay? How will I recognize you?

I was so eager to respond that my fingers fumbled hopelessly on my phone's little keyboard. I finally managed to type:
I'll be there at 4:30. I'm wearing navy blue khaki's, and a light blue polo shirt.

The final meeting of the day was interminable, and I couldn't wait to get to the Starbucks and see what (if anything) would happen. I tried not to get too excited. She could be just toying with me. My heart sank - it could be a guy toying with me. My heart sank even further - or the city vice squad. But I reassured myself - sitting and drinking coffee isn't illegal. And if she did show up and wasn't at all attractive, so what? It wasn't a date.

Before I knew it, I was sitting in Starbucks, nursing a coffee and pretending to read the newspaper. I was alone in the back, sitting on a soft chair next to the wall. There was an identical chair across from me with a small table in the middle. I was pretty sure that she could sit there and flash me so that no one else would see. I was all nervous energy.

Then right at 4:45, I saw the front door open....

3 comments:

  1. Oh!!!! naughty you! Can't wait for the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you didn't finish it!
    You made me laugh whith your panick attack, (sorry) ; ) and I'm dying to know the rest of the story...

    ReplyDelete