Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Voyeur ISO.... (Part 3)

I sent the text, and a moment later her phone chirped. She read the text, and the faintest hint of a smile crossed her face. She put her phone back in her bag and seemed to turn her attention back to her magazine. But her hand slowly moved to her knee, then climbed higher, until she was again tracing the slit of her pussy on top her thong.

I tried to surreptitiously look around to make sure we were still reasonably safe, and things still seemed good. I watched as she softly stroked her pussy over the thong, and then she again dipped her hand inside the thong and seemed to massage her clit. She was an erotic vision, but I was dying for her to move the thong so I could see her pussy.

She read my mind. She grabbed the top of the thong and pulled the sides together and up. The thong slid between her pussy lips and disappeared as she continued to pull upwards. I gaped. This was more erotic than if she had taken the thong off. Her outer lips were puffy and shaved smooth, and I could see the shiny wetness. She slowly released the pressure, then pulled upwards again, making the thin material disappear between her pussy lips.

I felt like I was in a trance. Not only was my cock rock hard and throbbing...it felt like my whole body was throbbing.

She continued sliding her thong up and down her wet slit, then she stopped and subtly adjusted her position in the chair. She quickly slid the thong down her legs and off, then balled it up in her hand. She adjusted again, making sure we were safe and that only I could see, then she spread her legs as wide as she reasonably could. Fuck!

I felt like I had died and gone to voyeur heaven. She had a beautiful pussy - a dark-trimmed landing strip above her clit, and I could see the folds of her inner labia. She spread her lips with two fingers, showing me her pink core, and her clit standing up prominently. She slowly stroked herself for me...circling her clit...then sliding a finger down between her pussy lips...then sliding her middle finger into her slick wetness. Her finger was shiny with her juices, and I thought I would die when she brought the finger to her mouth and touched it to her tongue.

She continued stroking herself, and I could tell that she was getting more aroused. She put the magazine down on the arm of the chair so she could use two hands. She spread her lips with her left hand, pulling up, and homed in on her clit with the other. I could hear the wet squishy sounds she was making, and I could smell her arousal. I thought to myself that she couldn't last much longer.

She didn't. Almost immediately after I thought that, her whole body tensed. She had one finger buried in her pussy while her thumb was a blur on her clit. Her mouth was open in a silent scream, and I could watch the waves of pleasure surge through her.

I don't think I've ever been so turned on by watching anything in my life. I almost felt like I was having an orgasm myself, and I realized I was holding my breath and biting my lower lip. She continued to climax sliently, and then she started to come down. She slumped back in the chair, spent, and I saw the hint of a smile on her face. She was still spread open and exposed to me, and I tried to burn the image of her pussy into my memory. I felt as post-orgasmic as she looked.

She finally sat up, then spread her legs wide once more, as if to give me one last look. Then she slid her dress down her thighs and gathered her things together. As much as I wanted to do or say something, I knew that wasn't the deal. So I continued to watch. She put her magazine back in her bag and stood up. I realized she still had her thong bunched in her hand.

She closed the distance between us in one step. Finally acknowledging me, she brought her fingers to her lips in a kiss. Then she bent down and pressed the same fingers to my lips. I could taste her pussy on her fingers. She dropped her thong in my lap, turned, and walked out the door.

I brought the thong to my nose and inhaled deeply. Exquisite. This was a souvenir I would be keeping.

And maybe my exhibitionist friend would be up for more games on my next trip to the city.

9 comments:

  1. I love it. You sure know how to describe it in a very vivid way! I was there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Great* story. Loved your telling of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I was riveted. I think I was holding my breath right with you. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me???
    ; )

    You do know how to tell a story, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot, hot, hot! Makes me want to do this for someone! :) When are coming to Cali? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, and like Aphrodite it sounds like something I'd enjoy trying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, hot stuff! I love the idea of this exhibitionism/voyeurism fantasy being conducted completely in silence - no communication (other than the texts), just eye contact - there's something really tense and sexy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! This sounds like something I'd love to do someday.....either end of the deal, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if the older lady Executive as you referred to her as, was able to see anything!

    I might be a "good catholic girl " gone awry, but Id never in a million years do this!!!

    You almost had me Max in believeing that you really put such an Ad on Craiglist!!!

    But you're good in creating a rather erotic/explicit scene!!!

    ReplyDelete