Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

FFF: Red Light


I bent her over at the waist, and she gasped as my cock penetrated her with one long thrust. We weren't kids any more, but the lure of fucking on the beach under the boardwalk was too delicious to resist. Her body glowed in the wash of crimson light from the neon lights above.

I grabbed her hips hard and pounded her tight little pussy. She moaned out loud as my hand smacked her ass cheek, alternating hard thrusts with open-handed smacks.

She groaned in disappointment as I withdrew. I bent her further over, and she felt the insistent pushing of my cock-head at the entrance to her tightest space. I held her tightly and thrust forward ever so slowly....

The challenge this week was: 80-120 words.
The phrase "...her body glowed in the wash of crimson light..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm, beach... Like it! You chose the neon lights too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You're creative with these FFF challenges.

    I've never played on the beach, but there is a first time for everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, brought back memories for me. I liked it! Happy FFF!

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the Drifters playing in my head as I read this. Such a great setting for the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the beach... it also brings back fun memories! Hhhmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun day at the beach. ;-)

    ~CP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Under the boardwalk, they're BOTH having fun. Nice take, Max! Thanks for playing along.

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete