Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lake House Surprise (Part 3)

Karen was kneeling at my side on the bed, and it seemed like she was moving in slow motion as she leaned down to my cock. She grasped the base, looked me in the eye, then looked down at my cock to guide it into her mouth. When she finally wrapped her lips around my head, it was all I could do to keep from coming then and there. Thankfully I managed to control myself.

She gave a soft moan and slowly took me in her mouth until I hit the back of her throat. She came back up to the head and swirled her tongue around. It was toe-curling ecstasy, and I was torn between giving in to the pleasure and fighting it...to make it last as long as possible.

She licked up and down my shaft, stopping to lick around the head as she looked up to meet my eye. She looked pleased at the obvious ecstasy on my face and dove down again, taking as much as she could into her mouth and sucking.

I realized that her magnificent tits were within my reach and I reached out to cup the nearest one. She flinched when she felt my hand cupping her, but she didn't stop sucking. It felt fantastic in my hand...soft and heavy...but as much as I wanted to give them my full attention, there was no chance I was stopping what she was doing. I kneaded the breast, then my fingers found her nipple, and I played with it roughly.

I felt her sharp intake of breath around my cock as I tweaked and pinched her nipple, and it seemed to spur her to suck my cock more aggressively. She bobbed her head quickly up and down, moving her hand up and down on my lower shaft. There was no possible way I could hold off much longer, and I tried to stifle the groans of pleasure that were trying to escape my throat.

She had to know it was imminent. Besides for the sounds I was trying not to make, I could literally feel my cock (which started out as hard as steel) swelling even bigger. I could feel my climax rising from the base of my balls, and I wrapped one hand in her hair as I went over the top....

It took every ounce of control not to roar out loud. It was maybe the most intense orgasm I'd ever had...I felt like I was grasping a live wire...electricity shooting through me. My whole body was spasming, and I was aware that I was shooting spurt after spurt into her mouth. I could hear the gulping sounds she was making...swallowing my load as fast as possible, trying not to choke on the thick ropes of hot cum I was shooting into her mouth....

I slowly started to come down.... My body stopped spasming, and my balls felt gloriously empty. She kept my cock in her mouth, still sucking gently and softly moaning. I looked down and watched her sucking me...her eyes closed. She must have felt my gaze and looked up at me with smiling eyes. I watch as she released me from her lips, then slowly licked up and down the shaft and back up to the head...cleaning me up and giving me an erotic show.

She planted one last kiss on my cock-head, then she leaned up and kissed me. She slid her tongue into my mouth, and I opened eagerly to accept it. I could taste my cum in her mouth, and it was so wonderfully sensual I could hardly stand it.

Then she broke the kiss, rolled off me, and got off the bed. She reached for her bikini top and quickly put it back on. I watched her, still seemingly unable to move. She leaned down to give me one more soft kiss, then walked toward the door. She opened it, looked back, gave me a wink and a smile, and was gone. I sank back into the bed, dazed and totally drained.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I can almost taste that. That makes me want to give head right about now. Thanks for a wonderfully sexy story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, like Cande said... I could taste that! So sensual & erotic. How could anyone not revel in giving bj's when they result in feelings like this?!
    Soph x

    ReplyDelete