Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lake House Surprise (Part 2)

My heart leapt into my throat, and time seemed to stand still. I'm not sure how long we were locked in that pose - me frozen on the bed, her frozen in the doorway, but I guess it finally occurred to her that I stopped my stroking. She looked up and met my eyes. I think I was too shocked to even blush, let alone move. I was frozen in place...my cock achingly erect in my hand.

Time continued to stand still, and horrible scenarios flashed through my mind - thoughts that seem ridiculous in hindsight. That she was going to storm off and tell my girlfriend what I pervert I was, or scream bloody murder. We were frozen there for what seemed like hours, but was probably actually a second or two. The tension was unbearable. She broke it by walking into the room and quietly closing the door behind her.

I started to speak, but she put a finger to her lips, motioning me to be quiet. There was the faintest hint of a lustful smile on her face, and a wave of relief washed over me as I realized that my worst fears were not going to be realized. A rush of adrenaline followed quickly as I watched her walk toward me...reaching behind her as she walked. Could she possibly be unclasping her bikini top?

Yes, that's exactly what she was doing, and I could hardly stand the suspense, I wanted so badly to see her tits. The look of anticipation on my face must have been priceless, and she smiled at me, then looked back down at my cock. She motioned that I should continue stroking, and I started slowly stroking up and down the length of my shaft again. She must have enjoyed watching me, because she stopped to watch me.

She looked back up at me with her bikini top undone, the straps loose on her shoulders. She gave me a brief tease, holding the top to her chest as she took her arms out of the straps, then she dropped it to the floor. Her breasts were everything I had imagined...full and firm, milky white, with big puffy brown nipples. I was awestruck as she cupped them in her hands and massaged them.

I was still frozen in place, my mind seemingly incapable of any movement beyond watching her and stroking my cock. She closed the distance to the bed and stood there next to me, our eyes devouring each other. I still hadn't moved or spoken - it felt like doing either would break the spell.

She sat on the bed, and her hand reached for my cock. Her hand met mine, and I held it still while she took over stroking. Her hand was warm, and she seemed fascinated by the sensations - the soft spongy head contrasted with the hard smooth shaft. She made a surprised sound when she realized that my shaft was thick enough that she couldn't grasp it all the way around.

She noticed a drop of clear pre-cum at my head, and touched it with her finger and brought the drop to her mouth. She licked the drop off and gave me a very pleased smile. Then she slowly lowered her head toward my cock, looking me in the eye as she licked her lips and opened her mouth....

(Continued here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment