Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

FFF: Rain


The rain beat down on us, but I didn’t care. We kissed deeply, then my lips moved to her neck as my hands explored her body. I tried to speak, but the words wouldn’t come. I finally mumbled something....

"Cut!" yelled the director with a scowl. "We'll pick up here in the morning." The rain machine stopped.

My co-star didn’t move...instead she ground her hips down into my throbbing erection. She gave me a saucy grin and whispered, "That's seven times. If you don't get your lines right, they'll find your driven, beaten, hammered body in the dumpster out back."

I surreptitiously stroked her nipple through her wet tank-top, grinned, and whispered, "I don’t know why I can’t remember 'I need you now.' Why don’t you come to my trailer and we'll rehearse?"

She leaned in and kissed me softly, her tongue tracing my lips. "Let's go."

The challenge this week was: 48-148 words.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

10 comments:

  1. What a great take on the picture. Practice makes perfect they say. *smiles*

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it... you are very creative. Sounds like a fun rehearsal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love 'em for wanting it to be perfect. Cute piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute! If you ever need help rehearsing lines lemme know.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice and unexpected take, Max! I'm sure the next shoot will be much more on-target once they've worked out all the kinks in private. Thanks for joining us this week!

    -- PB

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderfully creative interpretation of the photo. they certainly have good reasons to "rehearse". ;-) i enjoyed reading this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a crack up!! Excellent "take" on the story. This just happen all the time, "I'm sorry, did I mess up my lines again? Let's start from the part where you take off your bra and kiss me....."

    Why else do we want to go into acting?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, working out all the kinks isn't going to make this go any better next time. I figure they'll have to rehearse this particular scene a month, maybe three. Tell the director. Shooting is on hold.

    ReplyDelete